Agents are the single most important asset when it comes to great customer service. They function as your brand ambassadors, acting as the direct link between your company and your customers.
It’s clear that improving customer experience is key to attracting and retaining customers. But that doesn’t mean only focusing on the customer’s perspective.
We prioritize the needs of our agents because happy agents = happier customers. Focusing on the agent prevents agent frustration and attrition, leading to better agent-customer connection and more loyal customers overall.
Providing outstanding customer service begins with an agent-focused strategy.
Why and how we follow an agent-focused customer experience strategy.
An agent’s job is to provide seamless customer service and support. And an agent-focused CX strategy prioritizes agents’ well-being, ensuring they have the training, tools, and support they need to do their job—and do it well.
More Efficient Training
Typically, training is stressful and complex. And agents often exit training feeling doubt about their abilities, indicating they need a better training method.
Developing a training program that prioritizes agents’ needs overcomes the confidence barrier while accelerating the path to proficiency, reducing both training time and costs.
- Gets agents up to speed on every program quickly and efficiently
- Prepares agents for scenarios they’ll face on calls
- Creates a supportive environment where agents continuously improve
Stronger Problem Resolution
Agent-focused technology simplifies and enhances the agent experience. Agents get the information they need for the present interaction without having to switch between software or hunt for answers. And that means fewer errors and better problem resolution.
- Facilitates a seamless and frictionless interaction with customers
- Increases clarity to maximize agent-customer connection
- Reduces errors and call handling time
- Fully integrates to decrease fail-points and data entry
Higher Drive to Succeed
Creating an agent-focused environment where agents consistently interact with leadership, managers, and other coworkers reinforces that every agent has an important role.
Bringing agents into alignment with your company’s goals drives them to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional customer service while representing your brand in the best light.
How an agent-focused CX strategy benefits your business.
- Protect and grow revenue.When agents are equipped to resolve issues and create positive customer interactions, they can protect customers’ current spend and grow future revenue.
- Get real customer feedback in real time.Agents who are properly guided through customer interactions can easily solve the problems in front of them and gather insights into how customers truly feel about your brand, products, or services.
- Improve performance.When agents’ jobs are straightforward, they’re good at what they do. Successful, stress-free agents are motivated to exceed program goals and contribute to the long-term success of your company.
- Increase customer satisfaction and engagement. Give customers what they want—efficient, accurate, and uniform issue resolution every time they talk to an agent—and they will continue to be your customers.
Unforgettable customer experience starts here.
With an agent-focused CX strategy, everyone wins. Agents get exactly what they need to be more effective, efficient, and engaged. Customers get the top-notch, personalized experience they expect. And you get a revenue-generating advantage over your competitors.